The Creative Mind Group Job List provides leads for film & television job openings ranging from internships & entry level assistant work to management & senior level executive positions.
It also features current production info on film & television projects shooting all over the world. Please check the list below for the latest edition of The Creative Mind Group Job List.
Industry Jobs & Internships
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Los Angeles Transcribers.
TRANSCRIBERS NEEDEDWe are looking for part-time transcribers proficient with a variety of word-accurate dialogue transcription with speaker ID’s, some time code and closed captioning experience. This is perfect for someone who is looking for supplemental income and has a few extra hours during the day/night. Our priority is to have you transcribe 3 feature films per month. We would want 1 film turned in per day. We also have a steady flow of reality based sit down interviews for transcription, so please let us know if your availability. This is a non-union job.REQUIREMENTS
· Los Angeles applicants only. You will be contracted as a 1099 freelance. At least 1 year experience transcribing with an understanding of and creative utilization of sound/fx descriptors. You must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekdays (some weekends) and available to communicate via text/email/phone call. You must be able to follow and adhere to deadlines. You must own a computer – MAC or PC and a solid Internet connection because you will be downloading large files. Owning your own foot pedal is highly recommended. All finished transcriptions will be required to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document so you will need access to this software.Although this is a telecommuting job, you will be required to come to our site to go over formatting before your first project begins. In the event of internet/ftp site going down, you will need to have reliable transportation to pick up a flash drive. You must be efficient with researching names, terms, places and locations as needed. Once you have read all of the above and you fit the requirements, please send us your resume with valid work references, a sample transcript if you have one and information of how to reach you.Please email all resumes to: dynamitetranscriptions@
- PRODUCERS ASST JOB LEAD:West Hollywood-based independent production company specializing in television and independent features seeks an assistant to its two partners for immediate hire. Production experience is a plus, and candidate MUST have at least 2-3 years experience at agency, studio, or production company, a mastery of Final Draft, basic understanding of small business accounting, be conversant with standard legal docs such as options, deal memos, producer/writer/director contracts, and be an organized, excellent scheduler. The company has several high-profile film and TV projects in pre-production and and development, and this is an excellent chance to learn under two very knowledgeable principals and gain a deep understanding of the independent film business and the television market.
- FREELANCE EDITOR NEEDED ASAPAn OC-based start-up production company is currently seeking an Editor for immediate freelance work.WHEN:
ASAP – Editing deadline Sunday night.
Southern Orange County
-Need first video (first of two cuts) DUE BY SUNDAY FEB 23
-Experienced editor needed to take pre-existing promotional video and break it into 2 videos with the use of new footage
-Mac and Adobe Premiere needed
-Company seeking to create longer working relationship with OC-based editing talent for future gigs with bigger budgets.
If Interested send resume, DEMO REEL and cover letter to:
- Australian Outback Camera Op/Dir. Of Photography:Laura Cushing is looking for an Australian Outback Camera Operator/Director Of Photography.Production company is seeking nimble, highly athletic filmer to act as an imbedded camera operator/DP. The filmer will follow a team of extreme athletes through the Outback Australia tentatively September 2014. Non Union Documentary.Please send suggestions, links or resumes to:
- Myra Morris is looking for a Maryville, Tennessee Researcher.Researcher NeededConscientious & meticulous researcher wanted for true crime series. Researcher needed to work with Maryville, TN police department to organize, scan & email sensitive documents to associate producer. We’re looking for someone who has a scanner they can take with them to do this project. True crime research or production experience a huge plus but not required.Please contact layla@
crazylegsproductions.com Include a resume and a short statement about why you’re fit for this role.
- PERSONAL ASST for Reality TV couple:Job Description: Reality TV couple is seeking a personal/administrative assistant to handle a wide range of responsibilities including scheduling, organizing and filing documents, travel arrangements, and personal errands (must have a car). The candidate must be highly professional, organized, have proficient PC/MAC computer skills, and able to communicate effectively. The candidate must also be discrete, often handling delicate and confidential information.Great opportunity for someone interested in entertainment and Christian ministry.Salary Level: Depends on experienceDuration: 1 Month Trial; thereafter permanent (28 + hrs. week) (TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY AVAILABILITY)
Producer’s Assistant Job Lead:
Prolific and successful Film Producer with over 30 Feature Film credits is looking to hire a new executive assistant. Must be highly organized in an extremely busy, and what can often be a stressful, environment. One year of prior assistant experience with an agency, studio, or producer would be beneficial. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scheduling, maintaining the office, connecting calls, taking notes, coverage and, most importantly, maintaing focus and tasks of company. Will run a small team of interns and will delegate and monitor their tasks, as well. Reliable transportation and a self motivated attitude a must. Medical/dental benefits provided. Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with NEW ASSISTANT POSITION in the subject line.
- Angie Lee Cobbs is looking for a Hollywood Bookkeeper.Bagg Street Productions, busy boutique production company in Hollywood is seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper to work freelance twice a week.The duties include:Full cycle Accounts Receivable including Collections and Billing.
Full cycle Accounts Payable.
Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
Detailed preparation of reports for the President and Vice-President of the company.
Payroll processing and 1099s tax reporting.
Job tracking through QuickBooksThe best candidate for this excellent opportunity will be highly analytical and able to multi task and complete projects timely. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure.Requirements for this position:Experience with QuickBooks and Excel is REQUIRED, experience in a production environment is highly preferred.
At least 2 years of continuous experience as a BookkeeperPay is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history. NO PHONE CALLS.
Email resume to: email@example.com.
- Post PA/Story Assistant Unscripted - Show is looking for a Post PA/Story Assistant to start immediately. Must be proficient with Avid and good with story. Duties will include string outs for story producers and editors, locating footage and interview bytes, and the occasional administrative task. Looking for a self-starter, someone who likes post, and has an interest in reality TV story producing. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience for an entry-level production position.
- Job Opp – Literary Management Company
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.orgIntellectual Property Group seeks diligent and self-motivated assistant to two literary managers. One year industry experience preferred. Duties include but are not limited to rolling calls, scheduling, dictation, submission log maintenance, and managing intern program. Candidates must be greatly communicative, proactive, able to problem solve, and professionally meticulous. BS / BA degree required. Please send resumes and cover emails to email@example.com.
- We have an anonymous request for a Burbank Executive Assistant.Established Major Studio-Based Television & Feature Production Company in Burbank is seeking an Executive Assistant that will support the office. Candidate must be extremely organized, be comfortable juggling multiple projects, have superior phone & people skills, be an excellent written and oral communicator, be a creative thinker, and have a positive attitude.Job responsibilities will include:
· Database management
· Answering phones, keeping calendars & general secretarial duties
· Participating in development meetings and supporting development team with research, coverage & note taking
· Opportunities to be out in the field during production
· Office management
· Interfacing with Network & Studio Assistants, Vendors, etc…
· Support of Executives and TeamQualifications include:
· Some experience with database management (Filemaker a plus)
· Proficiency in Microsoft office, word and excel
· Excellent written and oral skillsPlease send resumes to: productionofficejob@gmail.
comAbout the company: Small, but busy major studio-based production company. We develop and produce features and both scripted and non-scripted television projects including series, limited series, MOWs, documentary & reality.
- Looking for an amazing assistant/ coordinator for our reality dept. This position would assist the Co-Head of the dept. and coordinate everything for the dept. We are a talent agency looking for someone highly motivated and previous agency experience is preferred. We are also looking for someone with previous experience in the reality business. We would like someone highly organized, proficient in scheduling, meeting organization, organizing data, etc. This position is the support for the whole dept. and helps facilitate information for 6 agents. We are a growing dept. and this position has the opportunity for growth.
- Looking for a Superstar Executive Assistant for one of our Sr. Producers. Truly an amazing workplace environment – high energy, creative, fun and you get to work with some of the best gaming professionals in the world.
- Animation and visual-effects studio seeks experienced assistant for Director of Creative and Business Development. Multiple projects in development and production. Need a candidate that can hit the ground running. Busy, high-volume desk that requires a positive attitude and ability to multitask. Candidates must have previous industry experience and be a self-starter. Tasks include phones, booking travel, scheduling meetings and festival/market trips, handling submissions, coverage, research, updating grids/database etc. Must have interest in animation. Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupant Entertainment (The Wackness, Better Living Through Chemistry, Madame Bovary) is looking to hire a production/story coordinator. Ideal candidate has agency/management experience. Position will be a combination of organizational/production support for our various projects as well as development work. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- NIKE DIGITAL STUDIO PRODUCER JOB LEAD:http://jobs.nike.com/us/united-states/design/jobid4818492-digital-studio-producer?apstr=src%3DJB-11022
- Audio Engineer & Coordinator
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.orgAuthor Solutions is the market leading supported self-publishing company, and is part of Penguin Random House, the world’s largest trade publisher. We are looking for an AUDIO ENGINEER & COORDINATOR. This role is an outstanding career opportunity and some of the responsibilities include: recording voiceover, engineering audio-books and audio for video projects. This role works to coordinate exciting events such as location shoots with authors around the world through our filmmaker network and overseeing freelance filmmakers on jobs worldwide. An education in audio engineering or recording is preferred, with on the job experience required. Applicants MUST be fluent in ProTools 11 software and hardware, Adobe systems, Mac OS, and all MS Office & Outlook software. We offer a fun work environment with exceptional benefit options effective your first day! Apply today to join a terrific team in Hollywood! Please send resume to: email@example.com
- Management Assistant (http://haven.la/)
There’s an open assistant position working for the lit partners at Haven Entertainment. Looking for a stellar assistant with desk experience who ideally wants to be a manager.Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURIN Company Office Asst (http://gurinco.com/)
Looking for an experienced, organized, type A, easy to be around, Office Assistant. Must be a strong, self-motivated, people person. Mac skills a huge plus. Position will start ASAP. Office is based in Studio City. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- FOX SPORTS MEDIA GROUP ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTThis position is responsible for assisting the SVP of Programming as well as the SVP of Development. This includes, answering phones and directing calls; coordinating calendars and scheduling; preparing expense reports; completing on-line travel reservations; ordering supplies; dubbing tapes; processing invoices; and filing documents. This person will log and track new pitches and submissions, as well as current programming. In addition, this person MUST be proficient in in PowerPoint and excel, which will be used for generating presentation and pitch materials. Much be resourceful, industry know-how a huge plus. Must be able to multi task, job entails managing multiple projects at the same time.A Bachelor’s degree is required. A minimum of 2 years supporting a senior level executive and staff is also required. Previous experience in a related industry is preferred. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. Good organizational and problem solving skills are needed. Superior attention to detail is necessary. The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints is also required. Strong interest in the sports and media industries preferred.This is a GREAT entry level position with potential for upward movement.
Please send resume and cover letter to Elizabeth.Lucchesi@Fox.com
- HBOAccess Program
Create shorts for HBO!
- Allison Boon is looking for a Knoxville, TN Development Assistant.Knoxville-based RIVR Media (www.rivr.com) is looking to fill a spot on our development team at our home office in Tennessee. At this time, we’re accepting resumes from assistant/entry level applicants with experience on a desk at an agency, junior-level TV development experience, and/or production experience on a show that’s aired on a cable or broadcast network. Will consider recent grads with degrees in communication, business, journalism, broadcasting arts, etc. You will be required to work in our Knoxville office. Interview process requires writing samples and references. Please email me for more information or to submit your resume.Thanks,
- BUCK TV PRODUCTION COORDINATOR JOB OPP:Buck is a creative production studio located in downtown Los Angeles that specializes in graphic design and animation for TV commercials as well as direct-to-client projects. We are seeking a full-time staff production coordinator to work closely with our production teams. Potential candidates must be self-starters with excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to follow instructions and execute on a wide variety of tasks with impeccable follow-through and attention to detail.
Duties may include staffing for projects, monitoring schedules, creating presentation documents, taking notes during calls, ordering meals, plus a multitude of other project-related support tasks. An excellent proficiency with Macs, PCs and standard Microsoft Office applications is required, along with a good technical aptitude in handling simple hardware and software tasks. Familiarity with production software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Final Cut Pro and After Effects is a plus, but is not required. Comfort with tight turnarounds and juggling priorities, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor is a must. Experience in the design/animation industry is a big plus.
This position offers a great amount of exposure to a creative production studio, as well as the opportunity to be part of a welcoming and friendly work environment. Selected candidate will become an integral member of our team and will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned producers and creatives on a variety of high-profile, creative projects. Please email your resume, salary history and a short paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls please.www.buck.tv
Editor for a Music Video
A director of music videos, Ali Paras, is seeking an editor for a music video.
To start ASAP. DEADLINE FOR FINISHED VIDEO: FEB 11.
Music video is for a band that generated 200K YouTube hits for the last video created by Ali.
Small stipend and credit.
Contact Ali at: email@example.com
- Endgame Entertainment is seeking a full time, paid Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Office and the Head of Business and Legal Affairs. Qualified candidates communicate well, are intelligent, organized and have previous assistant experience involving entertainment finance and legal documents. Duties include project tracking, document coordination, extensive note taking, event coordination, scheduling and rolling calls. Cover letters and resumes may be forwarded to ExecutiveAsstEG@gmail.com.
- An Orange County freelancer is currently seeking a Freelance Editor to edit a 3 minute web video. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- L.A. Talent Agency Assistant Job Lead:APA Talent & Literary Agency in Beverly Hills is seeking an assistant in the Alternative & International Television department. Fast-paced with a heavy workload (assisting two agents), but great team in a collaborative environment. Excellent position for anyone who’s passionate about developing a career in unscripted TV. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant:Hollywood based half hour single camera scripted comedy series looking for a Post Production Assistant to start the first week of November till April.Post PA duties include deliveries, pickup drives from set, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals. Must have reliable transportation. Need someone with a great attitude interested in post production and in editing. Aspiring actors and writers looking for a break need not apply.Please send resumes and references to email@example.com
- Warner Brothers Series request for a Post Production Assistant:Burbank based Warner Bros. 1-hr Drama series looking for a Post Production Assistant. Must have scripted Post experience and a working knowledge of post workflows. Duties include deliveries, filing P.O.’s, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals among other things. This series is already in full swing so we need someone who can come in ready to roll. Must have a good attitude and hopefully an urge to move up in the post world. The job would start Monday 10/28 and go till the beginning of February. Please send resume (with references) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sundance Entertainment Journalism Fellowship:http://www.sundance.org/press-center/release/sundance-institute-and-indiewire-announce-fellowship-for-film-criticism-at/
- We have an anonymous request for a Santa Monica Office Manager.Santa Monica based entertainment company is currently seeking an office manager. Candidate must be a strong multitasker who can manage the day to day operations for a very busy production office. Please submit resume and cover letter to prodassoc@
revelationsentertainment.comOffice Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Managing the front desk.
• General administrative and reception duties.
• Hiring, scheduling and managing intern staff each semester.
• IT duties and knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh operating system. Our office uses Microsoft Outlook, so a basic understanding of this program is essential. Should be able to trouble shoot computers and liaise with additional tech support when serious computer malfunctions occur.
• Update Outlook Categories and contacts.
• Accounting – Reconcile petty cash, prepare and code monthly credit card receipts, prepare monthly office budget spread sheet, and work with Production Accountant on project reimbursement.
• Maintain office and production files.
• Track all domain renewals/purchases and company’s online accounts.
• Update and maintain phone systems.
• Manage equipment maintenance/ repair.
• Assists office of the CEO and Development team with any needs: research, projects and tasks.
• Point Person for CEO who heads the Motion Picture Technology Council and Image Control Assessment Series (PGA and ASC initiatives).
• Company outreach for public events.
• Manage screenings and premieres.
• Stocking and ordering all office supplies (toner, paper, postage, parking passes, coffee, milk, creamer, etc. Work with Production Manager and Production Assistant to stock craft services.
• Greet guests.
• Answer multi-line phones and train intern staff with proper phone etiquette.
• Building management communication.
• Manage all onsite and offsite storage facilities.
• Manage and devise press archives and scrapbooks.
• Managing employee parking and working with Production Manager to arrange additional crew parking.
• Getting bills to accountant in a timely fashion to ensure prompt payments.
• Interface with all office vendors (cleaning crew, repairs & maintenance, upgrades, furniture, painters, constructors, plumbers, FedEx, etc.).
• Oversee the daily set-up and clean-up of office.
• Set-up and clean-up of lunch/dinner meetings.
• Xmas cards and gifts.
• Oversees all unsolicited emails, mail and fan mail.
• Maintain knowledge of all company policies and procedures, office manager manual.
• Knowledge of equipment leases and contracts.
• Some heavy lifting is involved – rearranging office space when necessary.
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Transcribers.TRANSCRIBER NEEDED
We are looking for experienced transcribers who are able to work from home doing dialogue only transcribing for feature films. We have a lot of work coming our way and we need fast transcribers available to work at least (25) hours per week. The job would start in late October and would be ongoing throughout the year. You must own a laptop computer (PC or MAC is fine) and have a reliable home internet connection. Our rates are very competitive and the work is consistent. This is a non-union job. Please email your resume to Naomi at dynamitetranscriptions@
- Alison Flynn is looking for a Hollywood AVID Digitizer.I’m looking for a non-union night AVID digitizer in Hollywood. Digitize and group XDCam footage. Starts 10/7 – 10/25. Please forward any suggestions to email@example.com.
- Victoria Slater is looking for a Newport Beach Production Assistant.Production Assistant needed in Newport Beach area for two day shoot Oct. 6 & 7. Basically need help schlepping equipment and assisting Producer when needed. Please email any recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to hire NB local if at all possible.
- Cisco Henson is looking to HIRE CREW for a movie being shot in L.A.We are shooting a project called Redstone Oct 26th thru Nov 4th. We are looking for all departments; make up/ hair – wardrobe/ scenic design. The job pays $100 per day. Shooting in L.A. with long hours. Good for anyone looking for movie credits and likes horror genre. Contact info below:Cisco Henson
New Wave Entertainment
2660 west olive ave.
Burbank, CA. 91505
Phone: 818.295.5000 ext.t 449
Cell: 626/ 827-6212
- Jennifer Haire is looking for Multiple South Carolina Positions.SC Regional Crew needed for Indie FeatureLow Budget, Non-Union, Independent feature film based in Anderson, South Carolina looking to fill the following crew positions. Regional hires only (meaning you can drive in).20 day shoot, 9/30-10/22, 6 day weeksBest Boy GripSwing Grip/Lighting
2nd Assistant CameraResumes only being accepted for positions listed above. Please send resume as PDF to email@example.com
- Katy Garrity is looking for a Silver Spring, Maryland Production Assistant.Currently seeking a Production Assistant for Specials at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full time position.Production Assistant will help the Specials Department track development projects, research ideas, set up screenings, conform scripts, assist with travel & expenses, track deliverables, and generally assist department EPs and Producers. This is a great entry level opportunity. Ideal candidate will have both office & production (or post-production) experience.Please send resumes/cover letters/refs to Kathleen_Garrity@discovery.com
- We have an anonymous request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant. Post PA to help finish a 90 min MOW, starting 9/23 for approx 7 weeks. Working in Hollywood & Burbank area. send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moguldom Films is looking for interns ASAP. Applicants must have production experience, familiar Adobe Creative Suite, in college, and in the NY area. If you are interested and fit the description please email: MoguldomFilms@Moguldom.com