The Creative Mind Group Job List provides leads for film & television job openings ranging from internships & entry level assistant work to management & senior level executive positions.
It also features current production info on film & television projects shooting all over the world. Please check the list below for the latest edition of The Creative Mind Group Job List.
Industry Jobs & Internships
Dragon Entertainment Assistant
China-US based production company specializing in China centric IP for action, superhero and animation film & TV seeking a full-time assistant to the CEO and Content & Business Development Manager include emailing, scheduling, script coverage, research, presentations, data entry and answering phones. Great phone and communication skills are essential. Must be highly organized, hard-working and detail-oriented. Good people skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is mandatory. Interest in comic books, action and the superhero genre is a plus as well as Chinese language skills. Looking to hire ASAP.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Jenny Chan is looking for Production Assistants in Multiple Locations.
NEEDED: Local PA’s in the following cities please! Pls email me at JennyChan309@gmail.com. Thx ya’ll for any leads/recommendations!
-New Orleans, LA
-Pipe Creek/San Antonio, TX
-Window Rock/Jerome/Sedona, AZ
Extremely busy feature film and TV development production company on studio lot is seeking highly energetic full-time office receptionist. Typical duties include: Answer phones, greet guests, handle mail and packages. Ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail; Mac proficient; Strong organizational and communication skills; Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously; Ability to work independently; Ability to interface with a friendly and professional demeanor. While employee’s main duties will be as receptionist, there will be an opportunity to read scripts and participate in the development process. Position pays $10/hr with full medical benefits. Please email resumes to: productioncompanyjobs974@
We have a request for a Burbank Post Production Assistant:
Burbank based 1-hr Drama series looking for a Post Production Assistant. Must have scripted Post experience and a working knowledge of post workflows. Duties include deliveries, filing P.O.’s, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals among other things. Must have a good attitude and be okay with long hours. Please send resume (with references) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAG INDIE CONTENT CREATOR
The Content Coordinator creates and manages digital, print and social content on behalf of SAGindie. The ideal candidate enjoys film, writing, social networking, education, public speaking and good old-fashioned teamwork.
The Content Coordinator is just as comfortable using Twitter and Facebook on behalf of an organization as they are using it on a personal level. They’ve done both and can explain the difference.
The Content Coordinator knows how a film production works. They don’t necessarily have experience in every position, but they do understand and can explain the steps of bringing an idea to fruition.
The Content Coordinator is passionate about independent cinema. They have favorites in small niches but are aware of all the major players.
The Content Coordinator is a Jack or Jill of several trades.
Asst at VH1
VH1 is looking to fill an open Executive Assistant opportunity to support the EVP of Development and Original Programming. Must have at least a year on a desk working in development or covering a busy executive. Candidate must want to grow and learn unscripted development. Ideal candidate will come from unscripted / reality bg.
*Candidates can email their resumes to : email@example.com
Subject line : EA VH1
Asst to EVP at Unscripted POD
Unscripted television production company seeking Executive Assistant to the EVP. The role is to administratively assist the EVP of the company as well as provide general administrative and creative support to the Development Department. Responsibilities include answering calls, booking travel, expense reports, scheduling, research, logistical and personal support as needed. Also providing secondary administrative support to VP and Manager of Development — including fielding calls, travel, etc. This person will also be assisting in development research and the creation of pitch materials — treatments, powerpoint presentations, etc. At least one year of administrative experience is preferred. Other requirements include proficiently in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management. Skills in Final Cut, Photoshop, and general graphic design are a bonus. Must be able to proactively address problems, provide solutions, drive deadlines, and act as a key contributor to the team.
*Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant to Talent Manager at OPE
Assistant to a talent manager needed at Odenkirk-Provissiero Entertainment. Agency, management, or casting experience and a passion for comedy is a plus. Applicant should have a college degree, excellent organizational skills, good phone and people skills, strong writing ability, and be Mac proficient. One year desk or casting experience preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Production Sound Needed
Looking for a recent grad that has some experience and is looking to gain some more, we have a low budget. Ideally would be a paid internship and we will provide flights, lodging, and visa expenses for 6 months in the sunny tropical Philippines. You will receive a great credit on a internationally viewed reality series similar to Project Runway called Design Genius (second season).
Here is the link to view the highlights from season 1:
Submit resumes ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an art department assistant for the 2nd season of an NBC/Uni TV show. People with an interest in graffiti art/street art are ideal. Position would start very soon and run through late February 2015. Show shoots in Studio City.
Sundance Institute Internship:
L.A. Asst to Music Video Director:
MailBox Productions is in need of an assistant to the Director. This is a great PAID position for people interested in assistant work and eventually looking to produce. Also a great opportunity for former interns from an agency/studio/production company. It is also a great position for anyone interested in Indie world. Must be available June 26 – July 1st for the run of the project. That said, superstars ONLY please. MUST have reliable transportation with valid license.
Please send resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation to email@example.com
Brett Ratner’s company is hiring a receptionist, runner, and a second Executive Assistant to work in their new office on the WB lot. Entry level positions, good for recent grads with internship experience. If interested, please send your resume directly to me at Caitlindwell@gmail.com
Looking for energetic, motivated office production assistants for new show at Hollywood center studios. Experienced preferred but all are welcome to apply. Must have a car and a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check.
Busy LA office seeking an Associate or high-level Assistant looking to make the transition. Pilot & episodic experience preferred. Must be available through summer. Position to possibly extend through end of year. All standard experience required – uploading to various sites (Cast-It, NowCasting, Breakdown, etc.), multi-tasking, heavy phones, creating lists, etc. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org – ASSOCIATE JOB must appear in subject line.
Electus currently has a PAID temp/floater position available assisting a Manager of Scripted and Unscripted Development. Ideal candidate will have previous industry experience handling heavy phones and scheduling as an intern or assistant. The position offers the opportunity to continue to build desk experience as well as creatively contribute to the development process. All qualified candidates should submit resumes to Raymond.Galaviz@Electus.com
We have a request for a New York Post Production Assistant:
POST PA – Main responsibilities are to communicate with the LA Post Production office, plus general Post PA duties, including getting lunch and coordinating cuts going out. Experience in post production preferred, but would consider anyone with great organizational skills who is keen to work hard, and learn.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
SpiritClips from Hallmark (www.hallmarkspiritclips.com) seeks a highly motivated full-time Executive Assistant to CEO.
This position reports directly to the CEO and would include among other responsibilities:
• General office management
• Scheduling meetings & planning travel for the CEO and other principals
• Process CEO’s & departmental expense reports
• Maintain office efficiency and process all office-related invoices
Looking for someone who is thick-skinned, highly organized, detail oriented, able to move from task to task seamlessly, works well under pressure, and easy to work with. The right person for this role has excellent communication skills and an understanding of the SpiritClips & Hallmark brands.
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years administrative experience on a busy desk. All candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree with a strong knowledge of online content. Experience with SAP a plus.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a rapidly expanding company. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph explaining your interest in the position.
Assistant to a talent manager needed at Odenkirk-Provissiero Entertainment. Agency/ management/casting experience and a passion for comedy is a plus. Applicant should have a college degree, excellent organizational skills, good phone and people skills, strong writing ability, and be Mac proficient. One year desk/casting experience.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We have an anonymous request for a Santa Monica Post Production Assistant.We are looking for an experienced Post PA for a cable drama. The job would start May 19 (subject to change) and would run for about 3 months. The offices are located in Santa Monica and duties would include delivering dailies every day from our offices to Burbank and Culver City, buying groceries, picking up meals, light office duties, etc.
You will need a reliable car (hopefully with air conditioning) but will be reimbursed for mileage.
Our ideal candidate will be reliable, detail oriented, great sense of humor (especially when things get tough) and eager to move up the post production chain.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSISTANT TO CEO:
Entertainment (Film & TV development/production and Post-Production company) and tech company seeks a proactive Administrative Assistant to support the CEO. Ideal candidate is a self-starter, multi-tasker, very detail oriented, friendly, resourceful and has an excellent phone manner. Need someone who can gracefully guide and support a busy exec with a hectic schedule and workload. Should be innovative, and not afraid to suggest efficiencies. The job includes rolling calls, scheduling, travel arrangements, runs, and general office support for executives and post-production team. Must be tech savvy and proficient with Mac. Interest or experience in Project Management is a plus but not required. Film/TV or start-up experience preferred. The pay is hourly and very entry-level, no benefits, but the position has growth opportunities for the right candidate (the last two assistants were promoted). The bosses are easy to work for and great to learn from.
Please send resume, salary history and cover letter to email@example.com
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
ZipEdTech, and online educational tech firm, is looking for a Multimedia Assistant that will assist the directors and staff with developing multimedia resources including production of videos, webcasts, podcasts and interactive programing and has a strong interest in production, post production, AV design, and managing media across multiple platforms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribute produced media and graphic content to internal and external recipients, meeting the necessary compression and delivery requirements for each specific asset. Includes compression for web, broadcast and DVD.
- Prepare images, video and other media assets for the web.
- Create projects in iSpring software, syncing up video lectures with PowerPoint.
- Assist with web streaming and web conferencing in both research and implementation.
- Assist in research of Audio Visual design for conference rooms
- Maintain digital archive of media and web assets, including stock content, produced video, graphic assets and music.
- Assist in video production shoots, including equipment setup and teardown, creating shoot logs and serving as a “runner” as needed.
- Work with Assistant Editor in prepping project for post production.
- Lifting and/or moving of heavy production related equipment.
- Provide organization, maintenance and check in/out for all production equipment, including video, audio, lighting and grip gear.
- Support creative team with software installation and issue troubleshooting on Mac Pro computer systems.
- Manage assignments so that all deadlines are met. If priorities are conflicting or deadlines are unrealistic, this should be analyzed and articulated before negatively impacting expectations.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Director of Media Operations.
Send resume to, michael.trozzo@zipedtech.
- We have an anonymous request for a Los Angeles Delivery Coordinator.Los Angeles based distribution company seeks Delivery Coordinator for immediate hire to add to their digital team. This position is responsible for the coordination of VOD media delivery to domestic providers, while working with filmmakers to collect masters and legal documentation. Candidate must have 1-2 years experience at a post production house or distribution company doing feature film delivery. Must be familiar with all cable and internet providers and feature film formats. Must be extremely organized, have great interpersonal skills and strong technical knowledge. Candidate must be Mac savvy and knowledge of basic social media, Photoshop and HTML is a huge plus. Please send resumes and cover letters to:DigitalDelivery2014@gmail.com
- Cindy Kerber is looking for a New York Post Associate Producer:Looking for a strong post associate producer, who is able to stay on top of schedule, accounting and personnel. Need somebody who is pro-active and a problem solver. The position is based in NYC and is for a premium cable network. It would start in a couple of weeks and continue for eight months. Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jessica Badenoch is looking for a Beverly Hills Post Production Assistant:
I am looking for a well seasoned post PA for an hour drama scripted TV show for MTV.
Location: Beverly Hills
Dates: April 21-Sept 30
Some of the responsibilities include:
-Home delivery of cuts
-DVD duplication and QC
-Filing paperwork / collating scripts
-Assisting the Post Supervisor
All applicants with at lease 2 years experience in post production for scripted TV will be considered.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
- Todd Ulman is looking for a Los Angeles Area Receptionist:My production and post production company, Mad Old Nut Productions, is looking for a receptionist. The position would be 40hrs a week. We are looking for someone with excellent phone and people skills, a self starter, motivated, and interested in our business.Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFFICE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT:Sheila McCormack is looking for a strong office PA for a 20 week gig. This person needs to be very computer literate, super organized, able to wear may hats and work well under pressure. Must have a car.Sheila McCormack
- Talent Manager Asst @ Genesis Entertainment: Genesis Entertainment is seeking an assistant for two talent / lit managers. Must be detail-oriented, have excellent computer skills, be personable yet polished, and have a strong desire to learn the business. Ideal candidates have a positive attitude and attention to detail. Looking for quick learners who have a strong work ethic, as well as excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills. Prior agency experience is a plus.Genesis Entertainment is a full service management company who represents both talent and literary clients across the board. We work with a number of A List actors and writers, along with developmental clients. Additionally, we are developing and producing both features and television projects. We work with top agencies, attorneys and publicists and are looking to bring someone on board who is willing to learn in a hands on way. Responsibilities include covering phones, schedule management, handling a high volume of calls/emails, sending appointments, covering casting breakdowns and submissions, occasional script coverage, and general assistant support. Car & Laptop required. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be groomed as a future talent manager. Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
- EXEC ASST JOB: Fast-paced Production Company located in Atwater Village is seeking an Executive Assistant to hit the ground running to help our busy and in-demand CEO and Production Coordinator. We are looking for a multi-tasking, self-starter with 1-2 years of experience (Entertainment Industry experience preferred). Knowledge and experience with Production and Post-Production is a plus. Come join our amazing team!!
Qualities we are looking for:
- Go-getter and self-starter
- Works well with a team and has a strong backbone and takes direction well
- Fast and efficient
- Decision-making and leadership skills
- Proper written and verbal communication
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Accommodating and flexible
- Honest and professional demeanor
- Dedication and reliability
- Has knowledge of different aesthetics and can bring a certain personality and style to the team as were always working with the newest and up to date artists, actors, etc.
Experience / Requirements:
- 1-2 years as an Executive Assistant (Entertainment Industry preferred)
- Must own a MAC laptop
- Must own a smartphone
- College degree (Preferred)
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Photoshop, QuickBooks, Google Docs and Illustrator
- Reliable transportation
Daily Tasks and Duties:
- Work with company executives and team members
- Screen calls for Executives / Staff
- Schedule and coordinate appointments / meetings / Travel
- Light Bookkeeping
- Consistent with logging and being on top of all production and office expenses and payroll
- Extraordinary with filing and maintaining organization within the office
- Attend meetings with CEO and Production Coordinator (Must be prepared at all times – parking, materials, note-taking, etc)
- Answer email / texts in a timely manner
- Assist Production Team on local shoots for commercials / music videos
- Assist with casting calls
- Assist Post Production Team with Post deadlines and requirements
- Assist with organizing budgets and filling out Rental Authorization forms
- Experience with AP and AR
- Assist CEO with creating / updating treatments and budgets invoices etc
- General office maintenance and upkeep
- Run errands when needed
Due to the flexible and ever-changing nature of our business, we are looking for someone that can make decisions with confidence and adapt to any changes or new tasks. Pay DOE and we pay mileage. Employee review will be conducted after six months of hiring.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Title: ReceptionistCity – Culver City – Job Description: Receptionist needed for well-established production company. Responsibilities include greeting high-profile clients, management of the front desk, and extensive phone handling. Candidates must have exemplary professionalism, good decision making capabilities, and detail-oriented; be prepared to handle the high-level as well as mundane, and have a great attitude towards getting it all done. This is a full-time job. Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Assistant Editor FCP7″We would need somebody that can work on Final Cut Pro 7. If they can work on Avid as well that would be a bonus but not a necessity. Also, we do a lot of our animations and graphics in house, so if they have some experience in doing after effects in Final Cut that would be a huge preference. The rate is $1,000 a week and the project would most likely last until August.”Please send your resumes to:
- Todd Lachniet is looking for an Atlanta Production Office Coordinator.I am seeking an Atlanta local Production Office Coordinator. The job is for 3-4 weeks, non-union and the candidate must be available to start right away. Resumes are being accepted at ATLPOCCV@gmail.com
- Joseph Schroeder is looking for a New York Production Coordinator.NEW YORK CITY — PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
The Independent Production Fund, a multiple award-winning non-profit documentary company located in Midtown Manhattan, is searching for an organized, dedicated, and self-motivated employee to fill its entry-level Production Coordinator position. Basic responsibilities will include answering phones, sorting mail, creating DVDs, managing our office, coordinating our fiscal sponsorship program, some content research, and learning as much as possible about documentary production. Employee will also learn a great deal about how to manage our catalog that contains over 30 years of documentary programming. Requirements are a working knowledge of PC and Mac-based operating systems, Microsoft Office, and basic knowledge of Adobe programs such as Acrobat and Photoshop. Though not required, preference will be given to those who have experience in nonlinear editing systems, web design, and social media coordination. If interested, please email resume to Joseph Schroeder, IPF’s Production Supervisor, at Joe@IPFmedia.org
- Media Assistant for Relativity Media
If interested please send resumes to melissa.morkus@
relativitymedia.com with the subject line “Media Assistant – YOUR NAME”
Salary: 32K/year plus OT
-Create DVD and Blu-Ray Screeners
-DVD Menu creation, Copying, Encryption
-Encode media to specs for uses including:
- turnovers to trailer houses
- online streaming (several different sites/use cases), apple tv, etc
Capturing still frames from source
-Dailies handling between editorial and trailer vendors
-Admin for digital streaming sites/systems
-tracking/logging all media going in and out
-Keep track of current post calendars
-Keep up to date with production documents (i.e. call sheets, wrap reports, PRs.)
-Manage production file inventory
-Liaison to offsite production files / props offsite storage
REQUIRED RELEVANT SKILLS &TOOLS:
-Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Apple Compressor, DVD Studio Pro, Adobe Enore, Adobe –Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, DVD PIN Play, Filemaker Pro, VMWare Fusion, Microsoft –Office and Outlook
-Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling, Fetch FTP Client, Toast Titanium, Mac the Ripper, Handbrake
-Extensive knowledge of Quicktime file formats / various video and audio codecs, and common compatibility issues with different formats
-Must be very organized and able to multitask and prioritize accordingly. Must be able to handle fast paced production environment with extremely tight deadlines. Basic Administrative Skills.
-Background or education in post-production helpful
-Experience in Production – on set and/or production offices also helpful
- Executive Assistant to CEOSobini Films is looking for an executive assistant to the CEO.Requirements:
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
-Must not be timid or shy.
-Needs to know how to use Macs.Please email me your resume and brief paragraph of why you want to work for Sobini.
- Assistant to Marc PlattA-List production company with a studio deal seeks stellar assistant for a busy producer with multiple movies in active development, two movies in post-production, and even more movies and television projects in the pipeline. It is a busy time for the company and we need a candidate that can learn quickly and hit the job running. Candidates should be able to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a busy desk. The producer is very particular about how his desk is run. Candidates must be able to modify the way they work to fit the desk. Tasks include heavy phones, handling submissions, meeting prep, reading for coverage, etc. Candidates will need a thick skin. Candidates should be able to think 2-4 steps ahead and be able to problem-solve at a moment’s notice. This job is not for the person who needs to be pointed in the right direction. Candidates should be able to recognize their own responsibilities and complete them as efficiently as possible. Prior industry experiences necessary, agency experience preferred.Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentary Short Editor Needed (some pay)Looking for a skilled editor for a short documentary I am producing about a 15 year old kid surviving one of the rarest vascular deformities in the world, Arteriovenous Malformation. In addition to actively pursing the film festival route, this short will be a crucial piece of plan to fund raise toward a full length film and will be featured at a variety of events over the coming months. Aiming to have the 7 – 10 min piece completed by May 3rd. If you are interested, please email email@example.com to discuss your availability, rate, etc. You can visit morethanskindeep.me for more info.
- TV literary assistantPremiere talent and literary management/production company seeking television literary assistant for partners. One year of desk experience preferred. Standard assistant duties; reading/evaluating material strongly encouraged. The ideal candidate is an excellent multi-tasker who can handle busy phones and loves television. Great opportunity to interact with clients and be hands-on with material.Please email resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talent Agent AssistantSeasoned Talent Agent at high profile talent agency is seeking an assistant. Agency/Management experience strongly preferred. A successful candidate MUST be able to thrive in a fast pace environment. Main responsibilities include: schedule management, handling a high volume of calls/emails, sending appointments, and general admin duties. Must be detailed oriented, have excellent computer skills, be personable yet polished, and have a strong desire to learn the business.Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com
- PART_TIME ASSITANT/PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT
• Able to coordinate my calendar, take calls, follow-up, etc
• Post jobs on forums, schedule interviews, compile notes
• Submit expenses into our accounting system and conduct bank recs
• File and manage receipts
• Coordinate office supply purchases
• Manage contracts, policies and other office documentation
• This role is likely part-time – maybe 3 days a week.Resumes can be sent with subject heading: VFX positions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Position DescriptionThis full-time exempt position reports directly to the Executive Producer of Program Development and National Productions for PBS SoCaL and will assist with the development, packaging, delivery and promotion of all PBS SoCaL local acquisitions and national productions.Essential FunctionsAssist with project management of designated PBS SoCaL acquisitions, co-productions, and national productions from initial submission to delivery Interact with program producers and distributorsWork with producers and editors on program packaging and deliverables such as on-air offers, web tag, underwriting credits, production credits, technical specifications, captioning, etc. to ensure producer, station, and distributor needs are met.Position includes some program review and critique, as it relates to PBS editorial standards and FCC rulesAssist with coordination of legal and business affairs/accounting documentation for program managementDevelop and maintain production project files for national productions when engaged in a presenting station relationshipAssist with providing program information to distributors of PBS SoCaL National ProductionsDevelopment and implementation of new systems and processes which will enhance Program Development and National productions services
Provide guidance to other departments that will assist in the execution of contract requirements for PBS SoCaL local acquisitions and national productionsObtain promotional resources from producers and assist with research/writing of press materials, including the building of program splash page and VIMEO siteTrack national carriage of programming and update/inform clients on statusOther duties as assignedQualificationsBachelor’s Degree in Film/TV/ Media or related field
Experience managing or producing programming, preferred
High degree of organization, detail oriented and self-motivated
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to balance multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
Skilled in project management from conception to follow through in a timely mannerAbility to perform content review and critique programming
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent customer service and the ability to work well with diverse personalitiesKnowledge of public broadcasting guidelines for programming, preferred
Experience using Microsoft Office and basic online platforms
Problem solverTeam playerGrowth orientedSubmit resumes to:
- PRODUCERS ASST JOB LEAD:West Hollywood-based independent production company specializing in television and independent features seeks an assistant to its two partners for immediate hire. Production experience is a plus, and candidate MUST have at least 2-3 years experience at agency, studio, or production company, a mastery of Final Draft, basic understanding of small business accounting, be conversant with standard legal docs such as options, deal memos, producer/writer/director contracts, and be an organized, excellent scheduler. The company has several high-profile film and TV projects in
pre-production and and development, and this is an excellent chance to learn under two very knowledgeable principals and gain a deep understanding of the independent film business and the television market.Email: email@example.com
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Los Angeles Transcribers.
TRANSCRIBERS NEEDEDWe are looking for part-time transcribers proficient with a variety of word-accurate dialogue transcription with speaker ID’s, some time code and closed captioning experience. This is perfect for someone who is looking for supplemental income and has a few extra hours during the day/night. Our priority is to have you transcribe 3 feature films per month. We would want 1 film turned in per day. We also have a steady flow of reality based sit down interviews for transcription, so please let us know if your availability. This is a non-union job.REQUIREMENTS
· Los Angeles applicants only. You will be contracted as a 1099 freelance. At least 1 year experience transcribing with an understanding of and creative utilization of sound/fx descriptors. You must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekdays (some weekends) and available to communicate via text/email/phone call. You must be able to follow and adhere to deadlines. You must own a computer – MAC or PC and a solid Internet connection because you will be downloading large files. Owning your own foot pedal is highly recommended. All finished transcriptions will be required to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document so you will need access to this software.Although this is a telecommuting job, you will be required to come to our site to go over formatting before your first project begins. In the event of internet/ftp site going down, you will need to have reliable transportation to pick up a flash drive. You must be efficient with researching names, terms, places and locations as needed. Once you have read all of the above and you fit the requirements, please send us your resume with valid work references, a sample transcript if you have one and information of how to reach you.Please email all resumes to: dynamitetranscriptions@
- PRODUCERS ASST JOB LEAD:West Hollywood-based independent production company specializing in television and independent features seeks an assistant to its two partners for immediate hire. Production experience is a plus, and candidate MUST have at least 2-3 years experience at agency, studio, or production company, a mastery of Final Draft, basic understanding of small business accounting, be conversant with standard legal docs such as options, deal memos, producer/writer/director contracts, and be an organized, excellent scheduler. The company has several high-profile film and TV projects in pre-production and and development, and this is an excellent chance to learn under two very knowledgeable principals and gain a deep understanding of the independent film business and the television market.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREELANCE EDITOR NEEDED ASAPAn OC-based start-up production company is currently seeking an Editor for immediate freelance work.WHEN:ASAP – Editing deadline Sunday night.WHERE:Southern Orange CountySALARY:$250JOB DESCRIPTION:-Need first video (first of two cuts) DUE BY SUNDAY FEB 23
-Experienced editor needed to take pre-existing promotional video and break it into 2 videos with the use of new footage
-Mac and Adobe Premiere needed
-Company seeking to create longer working relationship with OC-based editing talent for future gigs with bigger budgets.If Interested send resume, DEMO REEL and cover letter to:email@example.com
- Australian Outback Camera Op/Dir. Of Photography:Laura Cushing is looking for an Australian Outback Camera Operator/Director Of Photography.Production company is seeking nimble, highly athletic filmer to act as an imbedded camera operator/DP. The filmer will follow a team of extreme athletes through the Outback Australia tentatively September 2014. Non Union Documentary.Please send suggestions, links or resumes to:
- Myra Morris is looking for a Maryville, Tennessee Researcher.Researcher NeededConscientious & meticulous researcher wanted for true crime series. Researcher needed to work with Maryville, TN police department to organize, scan & email sensitive documents to associate producer. We’re looking for someone who has a scanner they can take with them to do this project. True crime research or production experience a huge plus but not required.Please contact layla@
crazylegsproductions.com Include a resume and a short statement about why you’re fit for this role.
- PERSONAL ASST for Reality TV couple:Job Description: Reality TV couple is seeking a personal/administrative assistant to handle a wide range of responsibilities including scheduling, organizing and filing documents, travel arrangements, and personal errands (must have a car). The candidate must be highly professional, organized, have proficient PC/MAC computer skills, and able to communicate effectively. The candidate must also be discrete, often handling delicate and confidential information.Great opportunity for someone interested in entertainment and Christian ministry.Salary Level: Depends on experienceDuration: 1 Month Trial; thereafter permanent (28 + hrs. week) (TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY AVAILABILITY)
Producer’s Assistant Job Lead:
Prolific and successful Film Producer with over 30 Feature Film credits is looking to hire a new executive assistant. Must be highly organized in an extremely busy, and what can often be a stressful, environment. One year of prior assistant experience with an agency, studio, or producer would be beneficial. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scheduling, maintaining the office, connecting calls, taking notes, coverage and, most importantly, maintaing focus and tasks of company. Will run a small team of interns and will delegate and monitor their tasks, as well. Reliable transportation and a self motivated attitude a must. Medical/dental benefits provided. Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with NEW ASSISTANT POSITION in the subject line.
- Angie Lee Cobbs is looking for a Hollywood Bookkeeper.Bagg Street Productions, busy boutique production company in Hollywood is seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper to work freelance twice a week.The duties include:Full cycle Accounts Receivable including Collections and Billing.
Full cycle Accounts Payable.
Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
Detailed preparation of reports for the President and Vice-President of the company.
Payroll processing and 1099s tax reporting.
Job tracking through QuickBooksThe best candidate for this excellent opportunity will be highly analytical and able to multi task and complete projects timely. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure.Requirements for this position:Experience with QuickBooks and Excel is REQUIRED, experience in a production environment is highly preferred.
At least 2 years of continuous experience as a BookkeeperPay is commensurate with experience.Please send resume, cover letter and salary history. NO PHONE CALLS.Email resume to: email@example.com.
- Post PA/Story Assistant Unscripted - Show is looking for a Post PA/Story Assistant to start immediately. Must be proficient with Avid and good with story. Duties will include string outs for story producers and editors, locating footage and interview bytes, and the occasional administrative task. Looking for a self-starter, someone who likes post, and has an interest in reality TV story producing. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience for an entry-level production position.
- Job Opp – Literary Management Company
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.orgIntellectual Property Group seeks diligent and self-motivated assistant to two literary managers. One year industry experience preferred. Duties include but are not limited to rolling calls, scheduling, dictation, submission log maintenance, and managing intern program. Candidates must be greatly communicative, proactive, able to problem solve, and professionally meticulous. BS / BA degree required. Please send resumes and cover emails to email@example.com.
- We have an anonymous request for a Burbank Executive Assistant.Established Major Studio-Based Television & Feature Production Company in Burbank is seeking an Executive Assistant that will support the office. Candidate must be extremely organized, be comfortable juggling multiple projects, have superior phone & people skills, be an excellent written and oral communicator, be a creative thinker, and have a positive attitude.Job responsibilities will include:
· Database management
· Answering phones, keeping calendars & general secretarial duties
· Participating in development meetings and supporting development team with research, coverage & note taking
· Opportunities to be out in the field during production
· Office management
· Interfacing with Network & Studio Assistants, Vendors, etc…
· Support of Executives and TeamQualifications include:
· Some experience with database management (Filemaker a plus)
· Proficiency in Microsoft office, word and excel
· Excellent written and oral skillsPlease send resumes to: productionofficejob@gmail.
comAbout the company: Small, but busy major studio-based production company. We develop and produce features and both scripted and non-scripted television projects including series, limited series, MOWs, documentary & reality.
- Looking for an amazing assistant/ coordinator for our reality dept. This position would assist the Co-Head of the dept. and coordinate everything for the dept. We are a talent agency looking for someone highly motivated and previous agency experience is preferred. We are also looking for someone with previous experience in the reality business. We would like someone highly organized, proficient in scheduling, meeting organization, organizing data, etc. This position is the support for the whole dept. and helps facilitate information for 6 agents. We are a growing dept. and this position has the opportunity for growth.
- Looking for a Superstar Executive Assistant for one of our Sr. Producers. Truly an amazing workplace environment – high energy, creative, fun and you get to work with some of the best gaming professionals in the world.
- Animation and visual-effects studio seeks experienced assistant for Director of Creative and Business Development. Multiple projects in development and production. Need a candidate that can hit the ground running. Busy, high-volume desk that requires a positive attitude and ability to multitask. Candidates must have previous industry experience and be a self-starter. Tasks include phones, booking travel, scheduling meetings and festival/market trips, handling submissions, coverage, research, updating grids/database etc. Must have interest in animation. Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupant Entertainment (The Wackness, Better Living Through Chemistry, Madame Bovary) is looking to hire a production/story coordinator. Ideal candidate has agency/management experience. Position will be a combination of organizational/production support for our various projects as well as development work. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- NIKE DIGITAL STUDIO PRODUCER JOB LEAD:http://jobs.nike.com/us/united-states/design/jobid4818492-digital-studio-producer?apstr=src%3DJB-11022
- Audio Engineer & Coordinator
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.orgAuthor Solutions is the market leading supported self-publishing company, and is part of Penguin Random House, the world’s largest trade publisher. We are looking for an AUDIO ENGINEER & COORDINATOR. This role is an outstanding career opportunity and some of the responsibilities include: recording voiceover, engineering audio-books and audio for video projects. This role works to coordinate exciting events such as location shoots with authors around the world through our filmmaker network and overseeing freelance filmmakers on jobs worldwide. An education in audio engineering or recording is preferred, with on the job experience required. Applicants MUST be fluent in ProTools 11 software and hardware, Adobe systems, Mac OS, and all MS Office & Outlook software. We offer a fun work environment with exceptional benefit options effective your first day! Apply today to join a terrific team in Hollywood! Please send resume to: email@example.com
- Management Assistant (http://haven.la/)
There’s an open assistant position working for the lit partners at Haven Entertainment. Looking for a stellar assistant with desk experience who ideally wants to be a manager.Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURIN Company Office Asst (http://gurinco.com/)
Looking for an experienced, organized, type A, easy to be around, Office Assistant. Must be a strong, self-motivated, people person. Mac skills a huge plus. Position will start ASAP. Office is based in Studio City. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- FOX SPORTS MEDIA GROUP ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTThis position is responsible for assisting the SVP of Programming as well as the SVP of Development. This includes, answering phones and directing calls; coordinating calendars and scheduling; preparing expense reports; completing on-line travel reservations; ordering supplies; dubbing tapes; processing invoices; and filing documents. This person will log and track new pitches and submissions, as well as current programming. In addition, this person MUST be proficient in in PowerPoint and excel, which will be used for generating presentation and pitch materials. Much be resourceful, industry know-how a huge plus. Must be able to multi task, job entails managing multiple projects at the same time.A Bachelor’s degree is required. A minimum of 2 years supporting a senior level executive and staff is also required. Previous experience in a related industry is preferred. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. Good organizational and problem solving skills are needed. Superior attention to detail is necessary. The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints is also required. Strong interest in the sports and media industries preferred.This is a GREAT entry level position with potential for upward movement.
Please send resume and cover letter to Elizabeth.Lucchesi@Fox.com
- HBOAccess Program
Create shorts for HBO!
- Allison Boon is looking for a Knoxville, TN Development Assistant.Knoxville-based RIVR Media (www.rivr.com) is looking to fill a spot on our development team at our home office in Tennessee. At this time, we’re accepting resumes from assistant/entry level applicants with experience on a desk at an agency, junior-level TV development experience, and/or production experience on a show that’s aired on a cable or broadcast network. Will consider recent grads with degrees in communication, business, journalism, broadcasting arts, etc. You will be required to work in our Knoxville office. Interview process requires writing samples and references. Please email me for more information or to submit your resume.Thanks,
- BUCK TV PRODUCTION COORDINATOR JOB OPP:Buck is a creative production studio located in downtown Los Angeles that specializes in graphic design and animation for TV commercials as well as direct-to-client projects. We are seeking a full-time staff production coordinator to work closely with our production teams. Potential candidates must be self-starters with excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to follow instructions and execute on a wide variety of tasks with impeccable follow-through and attention to detail.
Duties may include staffing for projects, monitoring schedules, creating presentation documents, taking notes during calls, ordering meals, plus a multitude of other project-related support tasks. An excellent proficiency with Macs, PCs and standard Microsoft Office applications is required, along with a good technical aptitude in handling simple hardware and software tasks. Familiarity with production software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Final Cut Pro and After Effects is a plus, but is not required. Comfort with tight turnarounds and juggling priorities, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor is a must. Experience in the design/animation industry is a big plus.
This position offers a great amount of exposure to a creative production studio, as well as the opportunity to be part of a welcoming and friendly work environment. Selected candidate will become an integral member of our team and will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned producers and creatives on a variety of high-profile, creative projects. Please email your resume, salary history and a short paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls please.www.buck.tv
Editor for a Music Video
A director of music videos, Ali Paras, is seeking an editor for a music video.
To start ASAP. DEADLINE FOR FINISHED VIDEO: FEB 11.
Music video is for a band that generated 200K YouTube hits for the last video created by Ali.
Small stipend and credit.
Contact Ali at: email@example.com
- Endgame Entertainment is seeking a full time, paid Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Office and the Head of Business and Legal Affairs. Qualified candidates communicate well, are intelligent, organized and have previous assistant experience involving entertainment finance and legal documents. Duties include project tracking, document coordination, extensive note taking, event coordination, scheduling and rolling calls. Cover letters and resumes may be forwarded to ExecutiveAsstEG@gmail.com.
- An Orange County freelancer is currently seeking a Freelance Editor to edit a 3 minute web video. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- L.A. Talent Agency Assistant Job Lead:APA Talent & Literary Agency in Beverly Hills is seeking an assistant in the Alternative & International Television department. Fast-paced with a heavy workload (assisting two agents), but great team in a collaborative environment. Excellent position for anyone who’s passionate about developing a career in unscripted TV. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant:Hollywood based half hour single camera scripted comedy series looking for a Post Production Assistant to start the first week of November till April.Post PA duties include deliveries, pickup drives from set, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals. Must have reliable transportation. Need someone with a great attitude interested in post production and in editing. Aspiring actors and writers looking for a break need not apply.Please send resumes and references to email@example.com
- Warner Brothers Series request for a Post Production Assistant:Burbank based Warner Bros. 1-hr Drama series looking for a Post Production Assistant. Must have scripted Post experience and a working knowledge of post workflows. Duties include deliveries, filing P.O.’s, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals among other things. This series is already in full swing so we need someone who can come in ready to roll. Must have a good attitude and hopefully an urge to move up in the post world. The job would start Monday 10/28 and go till the beginning of February. Please send resume (with references) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sundance Entertainment Journalism Fellowship:http://www.sundance.org/press-center/release/sundance-institute-and-indiewire-announce-fellowship-for-film-criticism-at/
- We have an anonymous request for a Santa Monica Office Manager.Santa Monica based entertainment company is currently seeking an office manager. Candidate must be a strong multitasker who can manage the day to day operations for a very busy production office. Please submit resume and cover letter to prodassoc@
revelationsentertainment.comOffice Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Managing the front desk.
• General administrative and reception duties.
• Hiring, scheduling and managing intern staff each semester.
• IT duties and knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh operating system. Our office uses Microsoft Outlook, so a basic understanding of this program is essential. Should be able to trouble shoot computers and liaise with additional tech support when serious computer malfunctions occur.
• Update Outlook Categories and contacts.
• Accounting – Reconcile petty cash, prepare and code monthly credit card receipts, prepare monthly office budget spread sheet, and work with Production Accountant on project reimbursement.
• Maintain office and production files.
• Track all domain renewals/purchases and company’s online accounts.
• Update and maintain phone systems.
• Manage equipment maintenance/ repair.
• Assists office of the CEO and Development team with any needs: research, projects and tasks.
• Point Person for CEO who heads the Motion Picture Technology Council and Image Control Assessment Series (PGA and ASC initiatives).
• Company outreach for public events.
• Manage screenings and premieres.
• Stocking and ordering all office supplies (toner, paper, postage, parking passes, coffee, milk, creamer, etc. Work with Production Manager and Production Assistant to stock craft services.
• Greet guests.
• Answer multi-line phones and train intern staff with proper phone etiquette.
• Building management communication.
• Manage all onsite and offsite storage facilities.
• Manage and devise press archives and scrapbooks.
• Managing employee parking and working with Production Manager to arrange additional crew parking.
• Getting bills to accountant in a timely fashion to ensure prompt payments.
• Interface with all office vendors (cleaning crew, repairs & maintenance, upgrades, furniture, painters, constructors, plumbers, FedEx, etc.).
• Oversee the daily set-up and clean-up of office.
• Set-up and clean-up of lunch/dinner meetings.
• Xmas cards and gifts.
• Oversees all unsolicited emails, mail and fan mail.
• Maintain knowledge of all company policies and procedures, office manager manual.
• Knowledge of equipment leases and contracts.
• Some heavy lifting is involved – rearranging office space when necessary.
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Transcribers.TRANSCRIBER NEEDED
We are looking for experienced transcribers who are able to work from home doing dialogue only transcribing for feature films. We have a lot of work coming our way and we need fast transcribers available to work at least (25) hours per week. The job would start in late October and would be ongoing throughout the year. You must own a laptop computer (PC or MAC is fine) and have a reliable home internet connection. Our rates are very competitive and the work is consistent. This is a non-union job. Please email your resume to Naomi at dynamitetranscriptions@
- Alison Flynn is looking for a Hollywood AVID Digitizer.I’m looking for a non-union night AVID digitizer in Hollywood. Digitize and group XDCam footage. Starts 10/7 – 10/25. Please forward any suggestions to email@example.com.
- Victoria Slater is looking for a Newport Beach Production Assistant.Production Assistant needed in Newport Beach area for two day shoot Oct. 6 & 7. Basically need help schlepping equipment and assisting Producer when needed. Please email any recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to hire NB local if at all possible.
- Cisco Henson is looking to HIRE CREW for a movie being shot in L.A.We are shooting a project called Redstone Oct 26th thru Nov 4th. We are looking for all departments; make up/ hair – wardrobe/ scenic design. The job pays $100 per day. Shooting in L.A. with long hours. Good for anyone looking for movie credits and likes horror genre. Contact info below:Cisco Henson
New Wave Entertainment
2660 west olive ave.
Burbank, CA. 91505
Phone: 818.295.5000 ext.t 449
Cell: 626/ 827-6212
- Jennifer Haire is looking for Multiple South Carolina Positions.SC Regional Crew needed for Indie FeatureLow Budget, Non-Union, Independent feature film based in Anderson, South Carolina looking to fill the following crew positions. Regional hires only (meaning you can drive in).20 day shoot, 9/30-10/22, 6 day weeksBest Boy GripSwing Grip/Lighting
2nd Assistant CameraResumes only being accepted for positions listed above. Please send resume as PDF to email@example.com
- Katy Garrity is looking for a Silver Spring, Maryland Production Assistant.Currently seeking a Production Assistant for Specials at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full time position.Production Assistant will help the Specials Department track development projects, research ideas, set up screenings, conform scripts, assist with travel & expenses, track deliverables, and generally assist department EPs and Producers. This is a great entry level opportunity. Ideal candidate will have both office & production (or post-production) experience.Please send resumes/cover letters/refs to Kathleen_Garrity@discovery.com
- We have an anonymous request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant. Post PA to help finish a 90 min MOW, starting 9/23 for approx 7 weeks. Working in Hollywood & Burbank area. send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moguldom Films is looking for interns ASAP. Applicants must have production experience, familiar Adobe Creative Suite, in college, and in the NY area. If you are interested and fit the description please email: MoguldomFilms@Moguldom.com