The Creative Mind Group Job List provides leads for film & television job openings ranging from internships & entry level assistant work to management & senior level executive positions.
It also features current production info on film & television projects shooting all over the world. Please check the list below for the latest edition of The Creative Mind Group Job List.
Industry Jobs & Internships
- We have a request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant:Hollywood based half hour single camera scripted comedy series looking for a Post Production Assistant to start the first week of November till April.
Post PA duties include deliveries, pickup drives from set, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals. Must have reliable transportation. Need someone with a great attitude interested in post production and in editing. Aspiring actors and writers looking for a break need not apply.
Please send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warner Brothers Series request for a Post Production Assistant:Burbank based Warner Bros. 1-hr Drama series looking for a Post Production Assistant. Must have scripted Post experience and a working knowledge of post workflows. Duties include deliveries, filing P.O.’s, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals among other things. This series is already in full swing so we need someone who can come in ready to roll. Must have a good attitude and hopefully an urge to move up in the post world. The job would start Monday 10/28 and go till the beginning of February. Please send resume (with references) and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Sundance Entertainment Journalism Fellowship:http://www.sundance.org/press-center/release/sundance-institute-and-indiewire-announce-fellowship-for-film-criticism-at/
- We have an anonymous request for a Santa Monica Office Manager.Santa Monica based entertainment company is currently seeking an office manager. Candidate must be a strong multitasker who can manage the day to day operations for a very busy production office. Please submit resume and cover letter to prodassoc@
revelationsentertainment.comOffice Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Managing the front desk.
• General administrative and reception duties.
• Hiring, scheduling and managing intern staff each semester.
• IT duties and knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh operating system. Our office uses Microsoft Outlook, so a basic understanding of this program is essential. Should be able to trouble shoot computers and liaise with additional tech support when serious computer malfunctions occur.
• Update Outlook Categories and contacts.
• Accounting – Reconcile petty cash, prepare and code monthly credit card receipts, prepare monthly office budget spread sheet, and work with Production Accountant on project reimbursement.
• Maintain office and production files.
• Track all domain renewals/purchases and company’s online accounts.
• Update and maintain phone systems.
• Manage equipment maintenance/ repair.
• Assists office of the CEO and Development team with any needs: research, projects and tasks.
• Point Person for CEO who heads the Motion Picture Technology Council and Image Control Assessment Series (PGA and ASC initiatives).
• Company outreach for public events.
• Manage screenings and premieres.
• Stocking and ordering all office supplies (toner, paper, postage, parking passes, coffee, milk, creamer, etc. Work with Production Manager and Production Assistant to stock craft services.
• Greet guests.
• Answer multi-line phones and train intern staff with proper phone etiquette.
• Building management communication.
• Manage all onsite and offsite storage facilities.
• Manage and devise press archives and scrapbooks.
• Managing employee parking and working with Production Manager to arrange additional crew parking.
• Getting bills to accountant in a timely fashion to ensure prompt payments.
• Interface with all office vendors (cleaning crew, repairs & maintenance, upgrades, furniture, painters, constructors, plumbers, FedEx, etc.).
• Oversee the daily set-up and clean-up of office.
• Set-up and clean-up of lunch/dinner meetings.
• Xmas cards and gifts.
• Oversees all unsolicited emails, mail and fan mail.
• Maintain knowledge of all company policies and procedures, office manager manual.
• Knowledge of equipment leases and contracts.
• Some heavy lifting is involved – rearranging office space when necessary.
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Transcribers.TRANSCRIBER NEEDED
We are looking for experienced transcribers who are able to work from home doing dialogue only transcribing for feature films. We have a lot of work coming our way and we need fast transcribers available to work at least (25) hours per week. The job would start in late October and would be ongoing throughout the year. You must own a laptop computer (PC or MAC is fine) and have a reliable home internet connection. Our rates are very competitive and the work is consistent. This is a non-union job. Please email your resume to Naomi at dynamitetranscriptions@
- Alison Flynn is looking for a Hollywood AVID Digitizer.I’m looking for a non-union night AVID digitizer in Hollywood. Digitize and group XDCam footage. Starts 10/7 – 10/25. Please forward any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victoria Slater is looking for a Newport Beach Production Assistant.Production Assistant needed in Newport Beach area for two day shoot Oct. 6 & 7. Basically need help schlepping equipment and assisting Producer when needed. Please email any recommendations to email@example.com. Want to hire NB local if at all possible.
- Cisco Henson is looking to HIRE CREW for a movie being shot in L.A.We are shooting a project called Redstone Oct 26th thru Nov 4th. We are looking for all departments; make up/ hair – wardrobe/ scenic design. The job pays $100 per day. Shooting in L.A. with long hours. Good for anyone looking for movie credits and likes horror genre. Contact info below:Cisco Henson
New Wave Entertainment
2660 west olive ave.
Burbank, CA. 91505
Phone: 818.295.5000 ext.t 449
Cell: 626/ 827-6212
- Jennifer Haire is looking for Multiple South Carolina Positions.SC Regional Crew needed for Indie FeatureLow Budget, Non-Union, Independent feature film based in Anderson, South Carolina looking to fill the following crew positions. Regional hires only (meaning you can drive in).20 day shoot, 9/30-10/22, 6 day weeksBest Boy GripSwing Grip/Lighting
2nd Assistant CameraResumes only being accepted for positions listed above. Please send resume as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katy Garrity is looking for a Silver Spring, Maryland Production Assistant.Currently seeking a Production Assistant for Specials at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full time position.Production Assistant will help the Specials Department track development projects, research ideas, set up screenings, conform scripts, assist with travel & expenses, track deliverables, and generally assist department EPs and Producers. This is a great entry level opportunity. Ideal candidate will have both office & production (or post-production) experience.Please send resumes/cover letters/refs to Kathleen_Garrity@discovery.com
- We have an anonymous request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant. Post PA to help finish a 90 min MOW, starting 9/23 for approx 7 weeks. Working in Hollywood & Burbank area. send resume to email@example.com
- Moguldom Films is looking for interns ASAP. Applicants must have production experience, familiar Adobe Creative Suite, in college, and in the NY area. If you are interested and fit the description please email: MoguldomFilms@Moguldom.com